Employment with Grafika
Other duties may be assigned
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, and perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
- Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
- Assemble, install and/or repair wiring, electrical and electronic components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery, and equipment.
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, and parts catalogs as necessary.
- Inspect, operate, and test machinery and equipment in order to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Record maintenance and repair work performed and the costs of the work.
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Dismantle devices to gain access to and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, and power tools.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Problem Sensitivity — the ability to recognize there is a problem.
- Information Ordering — The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
- Inductive Reasoning — the ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions.
- Visualization — the ability to imagine how something will look after it is moved around or when its parts are moved or rearranged.
- Deductive Reasoning — the ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Multi-limb Coordination
- Near Vision
- Manual and Finger Dexterity
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks, as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Ability to listen and read to understand information and ideas.
- Often required to lift and/or move while bending up to 50 pounds or more.
- Often required to stand, bend and twist using hands for 8 hours a day or more.
- Works in air-conditioned environment with moderate to high noise levels.
Education and/or Experience
- Knowledge of printing processes, & quality control;
- Minimum of 3 year of relevant experience and/or training;
- Any relevant and equivalent combination of education, training and/or
that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
Send your resume to:
c/o Human Resource Manager
P.O. Box 2153, Sinking Spring, PA 19608
Click Here to download an employment application.
To schedule an appointment: Call 610-678-8630 and ask for Human Resources or e-mail: email@example.com
Grafika is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.